For the educational 12 months 2022–2023, the Ondo kingdom Oil generating areas improvement commission (OSOPADEC) bursary and scholarship program for the academic year 2022–2023. is already accepting programs from students enrolled in tertiary institutions in its mandated area—Ilaje and Ese odo local government area.
All prospective candidates
(i) Must be a native of the Ese-Odo or Ilaje Local Government Areas;
(ii) Must be full- time scholars of honored Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at2022/2023 Academic Session
(iii) both undergraduate and Postgraduate as well as scholars of the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply in so important as their studentship is conceded by their academy/ universities authorities;
(iv) Pre-degree, Part-time/Sandwich, NTI Certificate/Diploma, and other scholars from institutions not recognized by the relevant government bodies are not eligible for this award.
Online Enrollment Conditions
Every new operation for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online enrollment must be accompanied with the following documents
(i) One recent Passport snap
(ii) substantiation of Original Government Area of Origin
(iii) JAMB Admission Letter
(iv) academy freights bills (2022/2023 Academic Session)
(v) Current valid Pupil Identity Card.( ID)
- No change of bank will be entertained after submission of operation
- aspirants are to publish out the enrollment slip
- The enrollment slip MUST be inked and stamped by the Dean of Students Affairs/ HOD( as applicable)
- The inked slip MUST be uploaded to complete the enrollment ; and
- The enrollment gate will be opened for aspirants on OSOPADEC website http//osopadecbursary.org or http//osopadec.gov.ng from 26TH MAY 2023 TO 23RD JUNE 2023.